Are you launching a new show? Have a new season in the works? Pitch your show to the Podcast Librarian — live and in person!
Hi! I’m Ma’ayan. As RadioPublic’s Podcast Librarian, I research, curate, and recommend podcasts to listeners and people who write about podcasts. I’ll be at several podcast and audio conferences this year and I’d love to hear more about your show, live and in person!
Why share your show with the Podcast Librarian
• Have the ear of an ever-curious cheerleader who makes personal recommendations to listeners and people who write about podcasts.
• Line up your show for inclusion in a weekly tip-off newsletter distributed to publishers previewing new shows and seasons and be in the running for consideration for promotion in RadioPublic’s weekly Explore section.
• Stand out in the conference crowd with one of RadioPublic’s “Ask me about my podcast” buttons.
I’ll be holding office hours at the conferences I attend this year, starting with Podcast Movement from August 23–25 in Anaheim, CA. I’ll be around the whole time, and at RadioPublic’s booth (#211 in the Marquis Ballroom) at a few designated times.
- Wednesday, August 23: 11:30am-2pm
- Thursday, August 24: 1pm-3pm
- Friday, August 25: 9am-11am
Budget 5–10 minutes to tell me all about your show and drop by whenever in these time spans.
Things I’d love to hear when you pitch your show:
• Why someone should listen to your show?
• Who is your ideal listener?
• Tell me something surprising or interesting to expect in the first few episodes of your show.
I welcome conversations with any and all podcasters, and I’m particularly excited to learn about shows that are:
- hosted by women, queer folks, and people of color
- hosted by someone under the age of 21 or over the age of 65 (especially if your show is also for audiences in those age ranges, too)
- from anywhere inside the US coasts (especially if your show is for/about the location in which you live)
- for an international audience.
Currently, I’m planning to attend:
- Podcast Movement, August 23–25, Anaheim, CA (office hours listed above)
- Werk It: A Women’s Podcast Festival, October 3–5, Los Angeles, CA (office hours TBD)
- Third Coast International Audio Festival, November 9–11, Chicago, IL (office hours TBD)
Will I see you there? Tweet at me: @maayanplaut or send me an email if you’d like to meet up: email@example.com
Not going to be at these conferences but have a new show or season you’d like us to know about? Tell us about it.