Find it. Share it. Grow your audience.
It’s this easy:
- Visit search.radiopublic.com.
- Type in the name of your show.
3. Click on your show when it appears.
4. Ta-da! You just found your show link. Select it, and copy the full link (Ctrl-C or Command-C).
5. Now that you’ve got your show link, here are 12 ways to use it to get more listeners.
What if my show doesn’t appear in search results?
No problem: you can still find your show, using your RSS or iTunes link. Just copy the link (whichever one you have handy) and paste it into the search field, like this:
Still have questions? Leave a response, or get in touch. We love helping podcasters grow and engage their audiences.