If you’re a podcaster who loves RadioPublic and wants to spread the good word to your listeners, we’ve got you covered. Here are a few talking points you can use when you mention RadioPublic on your show, in your email newsletter, on social media — wherever you connect with your audience.
“We are committed to distributing all of our shows on the RadioPublic app/platform because they make listening to podcasts beautiful. Their app is world class, their staff is comprised of podcasters — they understand our needs and consider them in the app’s development.”
–Ryan McMahon, Indian and Cowboy
You can keep it short and sweet:
“Listen to [Show Name] on RadioPublic — it’s free, easy-to-use, and helps listeners like you find and support shows like mine/ours. When you listen to my/our show on RadioPublic, everyone benefits.”
Or, go deeper:
Here are a few of the reasons people tell us they love RadioPublic. Depending on your audience — and you know them best — you might want to emphasize one or more of the following:
- It works for everyone, everywhere: RadioPublic is available anywhere in the world; it’s 100% free (with no hidden charges or subscriptions); it’s easy to use; and it works on Apple and Android devices.
- Discover new shows: With hand-picked podcast playlists and curated show collections, RadioPublic makes it easy to find new things to listen to — well beyond the charts and top-ten lists.
- Easy to use: Listening on RadioPublic is as easy as turning on the radio. When you click on a show link, it opens directly in RadioPublic so you can listen right away. And when you finish an episode, you can use “radio mode” to hear shows you might not discover otherwise.
- Import your shows: If you currently use another listening app, you can easily import your subscriptions into RadioPublic.
- Privacy: RadioPublic doesn’t require a login, so you can start listening right away, and your privacy is always respected. In a world where “free” often comes with many strings attached, RadioPublic puts listeners first.
- Open platform: While some podcast listening apps take a “walled garden” approach, RadioPublic is open to all podcasts. We’re built on RSS, an open web standard; we see openness as a core value and strategy; and are committed to moving the medium forward in collaboration with others.
- Public benefit: RadioPublic is a Public Benefit Corporation powered by bona fide podcast geeks with extensive experience in public and not-for-profit media. We’re in this to contribute to a more sustainable podcasting ecosystem for everyone. Our mission, as embedded in our certificate of incorporation, reads:
To help listeners discover, engage with, and reward creators of stories, podcasts, and other audio.
We share public media’s educational, artistic, and journalistic mission, and the democratic values of open access to information.
We are committed to operating a platform that fairly values creators’ work, respects users’ privacy and information rights, and benefits all participants.
Thanks for sharing RadioPublic with your listeners!
“RadioPublic is quickly becoming one of my most-recommended podcast apps. Why? It’s free, available everywhere, and doesn’t require a login to listen. Plus, its curated playlists make it easy to find your next favourite show.” — Dan Misener, Pacific Content
Still have questions? Leave a response, or get in touch. We love helping podcasters grow and engage their audiences.