See you soon in Orlando!
You’ll have many opportunities to see, hear from, and meet Team RadioPublic and Podfund at Podcast Movement in Orlando from August 13-16. There’s seven of us around this year, so we’ll be all over.
Over a dozen talks focused on podcast marketing? We are THERE! Someone from Team RadioPublic will be in our track room for each session, spot one of us with a RadioPublic shirt and say hi. Also, there will be giveaways for session attendees, and you won’t want to miss them.
Swing by our table in the exhibitor hall
We’ll be at booth 327 (we’re right off of the networking lounge in the center of the exhibitors hall, across from our pals at Podchaser and around the corner from our friends at Descript), and we’re excited to learn more about your podcast. Don’t forget to bring your podcast swag—stickers, buttons, we’d love to see them all—and we’ll trade you your cool marketing things for ours. (Stickers especially, we have something special we want to do with them!)
Things we love talking about with podcasters:
- Your podcast and your listeners
- Podcast marketing and discovery
- Looking great with a podcast website
- How your podcast stands out from the crowd
Our coveted “Ask Me About My Podcast” buttons are back with a new visual update, and we’ll have a limited number available to podcasters who have verified their show on RadioPublic. (It’s so fast, you can even do it right now in less than a minute.) Show us your podcast’s RadioPublic page at our booth and we’ll give you a button!
Learn from us at the following sessions
You have four different opportunities to hear from RadioPublic and Podfund on a variety of panels throughout Podcast Movement.
- Tuesday, August 13: Our Content Strategist & Podcast Librarian Ma’ayan Plaut is joining Get Paid to Podcast: The Next Frontier. See her in action at 3pm in Gatlin E2.
- Wednesday, August 14: Podfund General Manager Nicola Korzenko is joining In The Real World: Do podcasts need ads? See her in action at 10:15am in Gatlin E2.
- Thursday, August 15: Our Chief Product Officer Matt MacDonald is joining Content and Industry: Friends, Relatives or Total Strangers? See him in action at 11:30am in Gatlin B. (Not able to attend Podcast Movement? This panel will also be streamed live.)
- Thursday, August 15: CEO and co-founder of RadioPublic and Podfund Jake Shapiro and Podfund General Manager Nicola Korzenko are leading Podfunding: How to build a creative, profitable, and impactful business. See them in action at 12:30pm in Gatlin A1/A2.