RadioPublic has a free podcast player for the web you can use.
We built an awesome web podcast player. It’s free. It works for all podcasts. Podcasters, check out https://podcasters.radiopublic.com from there you can verify your podcast and get the embed player. There are also a bunch of other benefits and tools when you verify your show.
What does it look like?
How do I embed a podcast on a website?
Check out this video that shows how simple it is.
What does the podcast web player do?
- Embed once and as new podcast episodes are published the player updates automatically with the most recent episode.
- A free embed player designed specifically for podcasts, not music.
- The “Take it to go” pause state encourages listeners who discover your podcast on the web to follow and subscribe so they can listen later.
- The RadioPublic embed does not cache, transcode or rehost episodes — supporting podcasters who rely on dynamic audio ad delivery.
- Regular improvements and new features to help podcasters grow audience with encouragements to subscribe/follow.
- Fully responsive with support for mobile devices and web browsers.
- Allows people to easily add the embed to other websites via oEmbed — the embed method supported by publishing platforms like Medium.com, WordPress, Drupal and SquareSpace.
- Vetted and whitelisted by Embed.ly as an approved content provider.
- Based on the open source project maintained by PRX an established leader in audio distribution technology.
- Compatible with existing publishing and analytics systems like Podtrac, Feedburner, PRX Dovetail, Panoply Megaphone and ART19.
- Supports all podcasts no matter where the podcast is hosted.
- Universal podcast links open up right to your show in RadioPublic available for both iPhone and Android.
- Coming next: Support for dynamic audio ad delivery and measurement from your existing hosting provider.
Are you a podcaster?
Of course you are… how would you get to the bottom of this article otherwise.
Learn about all of our great tools and resources for podcasters at https://podcasters.radiopublic.com