A step-by-step video to make each Podcard you send even more special
Give the gift of podcasts by sending a Podcard — part e-card, part gift card, part personalized podcast present — to someone special this holiday season. Now, you can make this personalized playlist even more special by adding something you put a lot of love and care into the mix: your podcast!
To include your show in each Podcard you send:
- Visit search.radiopublic.com and find your show. (Can’t find it? Put your show’s RSS feed in the search bar to get your RadioPublic link, then let us know to add it to our directory.)
- Copy the combination of letters and numbers at the end of the URL after the final dash.
- Add that combination of letters and numbers to the end of the following URL: https://pod.cards/? (That final slash and question mark are important! Don’t forget!)
Now that you have your unique link, send away! Podcards for everyone on your list this year.
And once you’ve done that, why stop there? Here are some ways to enable your listeners to send Podcards that include your show:
- Share a post on Facebook, Twitter, or any of your show’s social media presences that includes your unique link
- Include your unique link in your email newsletter
- Mention it on your podcast and add your unique link to your episode notes
Running into issues? We can help. Submit your show here and we’ll get back to you with your unique URL.